800 g of potato
120 g Tasty Eatlean cheese (or whatever you have at home)
2 eggs to batter
breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley or normal breadcrumbs
extra virgin olive oil
- When the water is boiling, we introduce the potatoes with skin. Lower the heat to medium temperature (6 over 9) and put the lid.
- These potatoes will be about 25 or 30 minutes, approximately. The time will depend on the size of the potatoes.
- So they should be similar, as similar as possible in size. That way we will get them all cooked at once.
- After some time, we uncover and prick with a knife or fork. If it comes and goes easily, the potatoes will be ready.
- We take them out of the pan and allow them to be tempered to peel them without burning. After removing the skin, cut into pieces for the potato and cheese croquettes.
- We scrape them with the help of a masher or potato masher. Then we season them and add nutmeg.
- You can use spices to taste. Grate the cheese and include it with the yolks of the eggs (without the whites, these can be frozen to use in another occasion).
- We mix all the ingredients very well until we get a uniform dough. Now, we shape the potato croquettes.