- 120 grams of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams of soletilla biscuits or Italian Savoidardi
- 400 ml coffee + 100 ml water
- 500 grams of mascarpone cheese
- Bitter cocoa powder
- 1 splash of orange liqueur (optional, added to water and coffee)
- To make the Mascarpone cream we will use two containers since it is made in two parts and then mixed.
- In the first bowl we assemble the yolks with sugar (with only half, 60 grams) we mix it with a rod until we have a homogeneous mixture, then add the Mascarpone cheese until there is no lump.
- In the second bowl we introduce the egg whites and the remaining sugar and put it to snow. We can add a pinch of salt so that the whites do not fall. If you use a kitchen robot we mount the whites much faster.
- Once we have the two mixtures, we put the first cream, that of Mascarpone, in the bowl of the whites to point of snow; we will mix them little by little with enveloping movements so that the mixture is not lowered, until we get that appears a homogeneous mixture, and we’ll have our mascarpone cream.
- Now it’s time to assemble the tiramisu. It’s best to use an oven pan with high walls. We put a cream base on the bottom.
- We put a layer of biscuits wet in coffee. Be careful that they do not get too wet because they can spoil the tiramisu. It is better to put less soaked because then it will catch moisture from mascarpone cream.
- After the first layer of biscuits soaked in coffee, we put another layer of cream cheese and a layer of cocoa powder. We repeat this process twice until we make two layers.
- Let stand in the fridge at least 2 hours.